Vacation Rentals In & Around Leavenworth's Bavarian Village
You know all about Stevens Pass, right? At 4,000 its got 1,800 feet of vertical drop and lots of ride on both Big Chief and Cowboy Mountains. Reached by Highway 2 that connects Leavenworth to the bustling Western Washington. John Frank Stevens, the first European American to visit it, would be astonished to learn there is a railway tunnel that runs 2,000 feet underground. But maybe happy to find all the folks and fun sitting right on top of the route.
But did you know that there are many private vacation rental cabins, condos and homes on both sides of the mountain? Well this is the place to find them all.
Stevens Pass Getaways:
- Wide range of Cabins, Condos & Houses.
- Room to spread out with family & friends.
- Great locations and features.
- Easy to find, with easy free parking.
- Enjoy all the mountain has to offer year round.
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings.
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets.
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils.
- Many with Hot Tubs and High Speed Internet.
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Along with other members of our network we offer quality homes, in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.